HoS app - Danger Noodle (Sophie Crow)
I've had a fair few shifts with Danger Noodle, both when they played Computron almost exclusively, and now that they are playing mostly Sophie Crow.
Overall my thoughts of them are quite positive. They often keep records, communicate well, discuss with the team and are generally pleasant to be around.
They seem to care alot about maximizing the fun of everybody, which is an important aspect of being HoS in my opinion. I trust them not to steamroll antags and to instead approach them with words, first and foremost, and letting the bad guy escalate before confronting them.
I've given them a hos tryout approximately two months ago, and while there wasn't a whole lot to do that particular shift, they handled themselves quite nicely.
The only thing i'd like to see a bit more of is to see you take the lead from time to time. You already work with the team to delegate tasks, and generally try not to step on people's toes, i'd simply like to see how you handle the duty of making sure everyone on the team has something to do and no one is feeling left out.
+1

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS app - Danger Noodle (Sophie Crow) - by Bartimeus - 02-22-2022, 06:52 AM