Complaint ley, main, 11 February 2022, minor complaint about short ban
Admin: ley

Server: main
Date + time: 11 February 2022, GMT +2
Synopsis: I got banned on Goonstation servers for accidentally sending "sussy balls" to the admins, i admit that this as a silly thing to do, however, i wanted to provide some context:
1. I did not know that I was sending my message to the admins, I was just sending something random to what was labeled as "CentCom" to pass the time, if I knew that the feature meant sending a message to the admins, I would have thought about what I sent a bit more
2. It was not obvious to me that saying "sussy balls" was a violation of rule 4. One time someone said "eggs" in OOC chat once, which I jokingly followed up with "seggs :flushed:" after which it was made obvious to me that what i said violated rule 4, as an admin messaged me about it. Originally, i was assuming rule 4 was against directly sexual messages, and that a sexual word without sexual context or sexual activity referring implications would have been fine, but the message clearly warned me that if i did that again, i'd probably be punished. However, with me occasionally saying sussy balls, no admins warned me that "balls" would be taken as sexually interpretable and therefore would be taken as breaking rule 4.

Extra Information: In conclusion, my actions were caused by not knowing things, not knowing what counted as breaking a rule and what a game mechanic did. I'm not saying that what ley did was wrong and i am not expecting to be unbanned (though I'm subconsciously hoping for enough forgiveness from admins for them to unban me) but my recommendation: If you don't like someone's actions and believe they are breaking a rule, give an obvious warning. Especially if one repeats the action.
You had two warnings prior and we can't be expected to police your speech for you forever. At some point you have to understand that genitalia are involved in sex and thus not kosher to be spoken about on Goon. The other element here is that you'd said it multiple times prior. Great! We aren't around all the time to see every little thing you say. Like I said, you are expected to police yourself so you don't come to believe something is okay just because the admins missed it. The rules don't exist as admin guidelines, they exist so you, the player, can conform to the server that we, the admins, want to run. By playing on our servers you agree to follow the rules before you even hit the play button for the first time.

As for giving people an obvious warning, I think a dayban works in this case.  Manage your own language, you agreed to do so. The ban was just a reminder that we are quite serious about it.