Mr. Moriarty (Alexander Nelson) - Mentor Application
First off, I have seen Moriarty in all the roles he has mentioned, and he is very competent in all of them. Without fail, no matter the job, he will offer his help and take extended time to demonstrate and explain anything asked of him. Friendly, polite and approachable are some great words to use, and a fantastic RPer to boot! The round is always better when I see Moriarty in it, and in my view, exemplifies the example of play and politeness expected from a mentor.

For my personal experiences, Moriarty was a huge help on my journey to becoming HoS. First being, he set a very good example for me to follow as an officer, just by his welcoming and friendly attitude. He took extended time to train me, offer me advice in game and in the discord, and was always open for me to ask more. I was given many opportunities to lead and learn, but he was right there to offer gentle guidance if I was missing anything. Even now when I see him playing other roles, he will check in with me to see how I'm getting on. I can say without a doubt, his attitude and teachings is something that inspired me to apply in the first place.

I believe Moriarty would be a wonderful addition to the mentor community, and I give him the strongest +1 possible.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Moriarty (Alexander Nelson) - Mentor Application - by KingMorshu - 02-14-2022, 06:40 PM