Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Less randomness in cargo
Make it so that in the Haberdasher, Furniture, Masquerade, Shoe, Novelty clothes, paint can crates and more, you can select what kind of specific item you want to purchase instead of it being random. I hate it when when I want to build something with a specific type of furniture, but oh fucking shit I only got 1 chemistry table before cargo lost its money and shit I need 3 more! Maybe being able to buy with a certain amount as well from 1-10 with the price changing as well to compensate. Like I don't want pigs in my animal crate I ordered, I specifically wanted GEESE. 
I wouldn't mind a few more things split off into their own 'themes' like the great royal, red party table and scrap crates. Wooden Furniture, or sofas, for example.

For clothing, a better solution might be more stuff added to the goblin booths and Geoff and so on.

If annoying QMs get the ability to order 400 geese, I hope they come in crates that have a 25% chance to contain a primed mousetrap macrobomb.
What about just making them contain predetermined things, so you always get one of everything you're looking for?