Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Moving Whilst In Crate
Hello

I want to be able to move while in a crate. This could help enrich the mailman role by letting you send yourself on belt hell more easily and potentially some silly MGS moments. In my mind one way it could work is if you try to move while in the grab intent inside a crate or lockerĀ it could shuffle forward as you try to "walk" it forward.

Are there any balance issues to consider? Thoughts?
Meh, dont see much reason for this since you can already weld open lockers to be able to move in them. As well i dont want my kidnapped people to be able to move in their crate.
I have been informed you can add leg holes to crates by using a welder while they are open. Thank you!
leghole movement is pretty rng though, maybe the rng on it could get toned down a bit?
I'm going to bump this. I've learned that the closet leg holes only work when you are welded into a closet which someone else can do.

My proposal is to add functionality where you on your own can get in a crate and, maybe with rng enabled, move it a tile in a single direction every few seconds. Thoughts?
I do wish those cardboard boxes you can hide in were a more common sprite for this reason