Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i have an owlery irl
My father and I built a birdhouse for screech owls that we put up in a 40 year old tree in our backyard. After about a month of sitting vacant, it looks like someone's moved in. Why did we do this? Because owls rule and fuck you. We are tired of mice and rodents rolling around in our shed and shit. We are replacing those disgusting creatures with purified feathery badassery. We have yet to get a good look at our new tenant. However, screech owls come by their names honestly, and for the last 2-3 days we have been hearing his spooky as shit calls in the middle of the night. The neighbors are kinda pissed because it scared their dog. There also appears to be a few half-digested corpses piling up in pellets around the tree we used.

More owls, fewer problems, motherfuckers. Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves.
Oh yeah if you guys want pictures I can do that too though it might have to wait a little while since I usually get home after dark, when obviously it is too late to take any photos.
Does it have a small pool? does it have owl costumes? does it have an observatory ?

i thought not 8-)
I have been here a good few times IRL.

Awesome if you like owls.
sounds like a hoot
atomic1fire Wrote:sounds like a hoot

:!:
atomic1fire Wrote:sounds like a hoot

Booooo!