HoS Application for Spacious House / S. House
Played with Spacious House a lot. +1.

Overall, above average Secoff, always kind and treats others well. Decently robust. Not one you have to worry about in terms of behavior.
Treats prisoners very fairly, and nothing more. Doesn't abuse their authority or the crew. Doesn't power-game. Cool-headed under pressure.

The only thing I'd recommend you improve upon would be making decisions for yourself.
At times I've seen you presented with a situation which requires you make a decision, and take decisive action.
To that end, you deliberate too long and end up with a much more problematic end.

Namely a situation a few days ago whereby a sec-assistant gained access to the Armory, and began griefing the team by firing upon them at random, thereafter joined by an antagonist. Spacious house was the only security officer to effectively combat and wrangle them both down, while the others scattered in a panic.
However in his kindness, Spacious permitted the Sec-assistant to return to the team, voiding any punishment. He immediately began firing upon the team once more.
Myself, a Staff assistant, had to come in an perform an execution.

On another instance about two months ago, the HoS was harming science. Bolting them in, setting up NARCs, harming them to the point of death; all on the basis that QGP had been made the round prior. An NTSO showed up, and began firing upon the HoS, in an attempt to halt his actions against the crew. Spacious house was one of three secoffs who descended upon the NTSO, stripping him of his gear and leaving him mostly naked in the brig. Up to this point, S. had never shown any such behavior, and hasn't displayed any such behavior since. If I recall correctly, from the 3 Secoffs, Spacious recommended that they return the gear, though that fell upon deaf ears.

These examples show a long-standing pattern of inability to decide, and act for oneself.
If you intend to be a leader, you will be making decisions not only for yourself, but also the team.
While not a bad secoff as a whole, I'd attribute this to a personality trait, or lack of experience.

It's good to be kind and listen to others. Do not be afraid to discipline your team. Don't be afraid to stand up to authority. Act decisively.

I can recommend Spacious House for Head of Security. +1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application for Spacious House / S. House - by Chayot - 02-07-2022, 02:36 PM