Feedback grifflez (Discord),classic 1,28.01.2022-5-8pm CET
Admin:grifflez (Discord)
Date + time:1,28.01.2022-5-8pm CET(Not sure on the time,but it was around that hour)
Synopsis:

I got a 24 hour ban with Reason: Killing someone as a cyborg on non-rogue laws. Don't do this.
However,I do not think that was possible.When i was a cyborg,i fooled around for a little bit before jumping into a random teleporter and ending up in a station surronded by a sea,before i fell deeper into the ocean to explore.
I sent a message 'i am under da watur' or something dumb like that,then kept exploring trying to learn how cyborg works.During that,there was a message about the serial number of the cyborg i was controlling having killed someone.I said that i was in the ocean,and the AI basically confirmed it by saying that it could not find me on any of the cameras.I went on about my exploration,heard about the borgs demanding to be paid,and killed some hostile sea monsters with my omnitool.
Now,maybe one of those monsters who were attacking me was a player?I'm not sure,but i just know i didn't attack first as most of them swarmed me.
I ended up encountering a syndicate shark,started attacking it,only to quit out after a minute when i realized killing it would take forever,and it couldn't hurt me(my limbs were torn off by a mine beforehand).
That was a mistake,which i acknowledge-I should not have quit out when i was being accused of murdering someone.but seeing as an admin did not message me yet,i thought i was safe.
Logs:None
Extra information:
This is not ranting about the admin(They were very kind giving out such a short ban!)as i'm sure me quitting out made me look guilty as hell,but rather an information that i did not break any of the rules(at least on purpose),and that I've been playing on this server normally.Very excited to get back into it tomorrow!