HoS application- Crazy-LTU-133(The Unnoticed)
Usual character name: The Unnoticed
BYOND username: Crazy-LTU-133
Discord username (if you are on our discord): nut#3649
Recommended by (if applicable): nobody
Goon servers you play: goon 2

Reason for application:
feedback, just want to give becoming a goon 2 hos a shot. We really need one.

Security experience (300 word minimum):
My security experience became with me being a sec-ass. I thought i had very good equipment and well ticketed myself. After alot of shittery later i qualified for a sec-off. I didnt play sec-off much as i knew i dont have enough experience hence i started maining sec only when i had around 450+ rounds played. I played like 25 sec-off rounds before that, so i knew the basics:
label the pinpointer, leave the disk on the table, set up the flashers and some others like taser first and then stun baton when the persons down and not to be shitcurity. At first i just tasered people first without talking. Now i use the whistle to alarm the person and inform them of the situation. I either ask them to stay in place or inform them ill be ziptying them for a bit while i check their record/search them and that they shouldnt be alarmed.

My loudout has also changed. First my louout was a taser and just random junk. Id never buy donuts, id buy night vision googles and crowd dispersal. I would usually take the forensics scanner but after that i wouldnt change my loudout in any way.
After alot of experimentation i picked the taser smg, a self recharging cell and the donuts. As always id put these in my belt(one donut, robusted). Id also take the forensics scanner and recordtrak, swap the smg cell with a lower capacity but self recharging cell, get a gas mask and put an emergency oxygen tank into my belt. Id put my cell into my belt for fast switching. In the security pouch ill switch the flash for zipties and put the flash into a box. Currently i have a few playstyles depending on the amount of players, but ill discuss that later. Combat wise im moderate. I can dodge bullets, bait people to hit me, use blocks and i use chairs to jump into people. And well counter attack. Im also quite good at engineering, medicine and average on chemistry(healing and pyrotechnic centered). Hence i can make weapons, fox hull breaches, heal people and ailments and determine the usual causes of death. For example if a person hes severe burns and oxy damage and was found in space ill assume he was pushed out without much of a fight or drugged/stunned and then just spaced. Im also quite adaptable being able to survive off of scraps. Im a good space scavenger and pod fighter.
For treatment with criminals im harsh but im also forgiving and able to change. If someone rampages with a c-saber hes getting borged, but if a mechanic is just making phasers for everyone in a normal round(some bad, some good and some unknown antags) hes just brigged and getting demoted to a medic/botanist/janitor and teached how to do his job. Im also willing to lessen sentences if the person is cooperative and not malicious.
About my mindset. I dont prioritize valid hunting but keeping morale high, people safe and happy. For example about the mechanic, if theres no real threats, no malicious antags ill let him slide. But if he gives weapons to malicious people only im giving him a harsh treatment.

if you have any specific questions about me, ill anwser it.

Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
Your job as security is to keep the station happy, morale high and station happy. You should listen to your superiors as they often know more than you do and will see some blatant mistakes you do without realising. Its also a good idea to read the wiki and not to be a dick unless you like security to be ttved.

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
Anti slip boots would be a very powerful addition. Even just anti-slip for blood and banana peels(not things like lube) is enough. There are many cases where a security officer is chasing someone, slips on blood and would you know it the clown has his stun baton and is batoning him to death
Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer:
When part of a team ill usually see if im needed, if things are calm and my team can handle it. If they can ill do things like make cryopills for us, set the flashers up(if im latejoining and they arent), go repair and improve the station and loot the debris field for us or the station.
If they cant handle it ill help them patrol the station, catch criminals, watch cameras and just guide them on what to do.

If im solo ill usually start by securing security, if im solo it also likely means its very low-pop so ill go set up solars and just be very attentive of the radio for calls of help or just for people who need to be guided(could even be for setting up the teg, learning medicine and so on).

Anwser one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
A happy face is all he is,
dont mind the blood hes colored with...

A happy face and weak physique,
its like hes ment for being meek

A happy face is all you see,
when he treats himself with human meat.

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
The best gimmick i ran was the narcs, and its a useful one that that. The narcs is especially useful to hold off people from protected areas, like to hold off revs from security.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): One ban, reason was due to rename modules saying as a law change in logs. Admin mistook me for uploading a very very shitty law that deserves a ban.

forgot to mention i currently have around 120 security-officer rounds, some det and sec-ass rounds.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be May 5. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!