HoS Application- ThyOverlord (Overia Nomachy)
You're polite, but you have some qualities that make me uncertain to approve. Naming people after rounds for behaving badly in the discord is not a trait I like seeing in perspective HoS players, and I have seen you lose your temper quite a bit, telling people to fuck off and such.

I have not HoS'd with you under me in quite a while, but you were not very communicative or went off to do a gimmick or something. It's fine for Security to have their own fun, but they need to be ready to drop it and help with things at a moment's notice - It seems you've already worked on this judging from the responses, though.

HoS is about leadership, YOU will be the one everyone goes to asking questions and begging you to make final judgements. My worry is that during one of your stressed moods you may make a negative decision without meaning to. We are all human of course, but these should be exceptions and not semi-often occurrences.

I really want to see you as Head of Security, but first I want to see you control your temper when things go south, detach and calmly de-escalate. Complaining about the round is fine, but naming people is not.

My thoughts on this may change before this cycle of applications end, don't take this as entirely negative review - I want to see you do better and have full confidence in you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application- ThyOverlord (Overia Nomachy) - by Cal - 01-21-2022, 07:26 AM