HoS Application- ThyOverlord (Overia Nomachy)
Overia is often one of the most organised officers on shift, always taking time to set up several tables for the (labelled) pinpointers and data discs of officers and assistants, and sometimes going further as to reorganise the equipment lockers onto tables, if it is a quieter round. They are incredibly communicative over all radios, reporting crimes or current happenings, or offering advice to others, and generally engaging with the crew over the general radio.

When I'm observing, or as an antag, I often see them take lead of the team if there is no HoS on shift, guiding newer assistants or officers on correct procedure and offering advice on appropriate punishments, whether it be ticketing, a joke punishment, interrogation, or brigging.

My only advice is to continue to maintain a level head, and not let anger get to you, as you mentioned before how you struggled with this. I however, have never seen you as anything other than level headed, even when you're overly stressed.

I would be delighted to see every Armoury reorganised as to resemble Donut 3's,
+1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application- ThyOverlord (Overia Nomachy) - by Mr. Moriarty - 01-16-2022, 09:54 AM