HoS Application - Handsome chonk
Usual character name: James Bond
BYOND username: Handsome_chonk
Discord username (if you are on our discord): handsome chonk#3005

Recommended by (if applicable): no one yet 
Goon servers you play: Heisenbee, Morty (mostly heisenbee)

Reason for application: I have always looked at HOS as a respected figure with important tasks. My opinion is that it seems fun to have such power, and at the same time, have several duties. Therefore i want to have the oppurtunity to do this myself.

Security experience (300 word minimum): I have been SecOff and SecAs multiple times, and i have helped in several situations where good judgement was required.

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? Before you taze, beat and brig someone, do some investigation, cuz the evidence that can make you decide between a war criminal and a normal guy is probably in the nearest maint.
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? I had just been cloned after i was killed in action, and i had just suited up. I get out of medbay and see some scientist dragging a suspicious locker. Since i have some experience with TTVs in lockers, i thought it would be best to stop by. Just as i am about to ask some questions, BOOM! My body and everything in a 4 tile radius get obliterated. (I didnt get revived after that fat and sassy space-bee )
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? A change that would benefit security players would be that the tazer rifle had more charge per battery.
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. When i am the only SecOff on duty, i normaly try to respond to as many calls for help as possible, but if the sec team is full, i normaly try to join other officers on tasks, so that things can be more easily controlled.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13. OK:
  • Space bees, bees knees
  • Yellow like, yellow cheese.
  • Where they fly, we dont know
  • But theyr'e not, of our foe
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):  
I once made some TTVs (i was not an antag but i was new and dumb). as previously stated, i was dumb, and didnt bother changing the radio channel to somtheing else than the default. On the escape shuttle, some SecOff (i think) used a remote on default, and boom goes the shuttle.

I was a scientist once and threatened to blow a bomb on a clown (purely a joke, and i was once again, not an antag), i continued the rest of the shift as usual, i made a beaker bomb with welding fuel (this one to test on diner) and when i was going to the public hangar to go there, a secOff stopped me, stripped me, and without any reasoning, spaced me  fat and sassy space-bee . The round ended, and i had poor conection so i (without knowing the reconnect button exsisted) left and rejoined again. when i rejoined, i was banned. luckily i got to explain it here and got un-banned after and hour+ after i got banned.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be May 5. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to keep sec officering!