Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the Brig needs
A bunch of random costumes and items (Toy swords, Fish, Footballs, etc) that can be found inside those confiscated items lockers or that contraband crate.
Would be better if the contents changed each round.

Guaranteed to not be used by Security to play dress up with prisoners. I'm a cop you idiot!
Clown costume included? Sec could dress up some bad dude as the clown as punishment. If so I say aye.
It'd be pretty funny if there was a multi card locked crate in the armory that had a cursed clown suit in it unsmigghh
Ali0en Wrote:Clown costume included? Sec could dress up some bad dude as the clown as punishment. If so I say aye.
I already have a clown suit ready for any obvious traitors that I catch. give them a choice, let them leave without their traitor gear. or let them loose everything and become a clown with a license to kill. still though it would be fun to have an extra clown suit.
Klayboxx Wrote:It'd be pretty funny if there was a multi card locked crate in the armory that had a cursed clown suit in it unsmigghh
As cool and hilarious as that would be, I don't think you can remove them from your hands when you pick them up, but I don't know if you can put them on people...

Also, HONK!/Clownsuits should definitely be in the crate or locker at all times for the criminals it deserves.
A Friend Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:It'd be pretty funny if there was a multi card locked crate in the armory that had a cursed clown suit in it unsmigghh
As cool and hilarious as that would be, I don't think you can remove them from your hands when you pick them up, but I don't know if you can put them on people...

Also, HONK!/Clownsuits should definitely be in the crate or locker at all times for the criminals it deserves.
Yeah you can put them on people, you have to do the click drag thing though.
A Friend Wrote:

I've never found an unused cursed clown suit, but I regularly take masks from dead cluwnes and they don't stick to your hands. They only hug to your face once you've put it on.
Klayboxx Wrote:
A Friend Wrote:

I've never found an unused cursed clown suit, but I regularly take masks from dead cluwnes and they don't stick to your hands. They only hug to your face once you've put it on.

Oh, I thought it was like the obsidian crown where you can't remove them from your hands. I definitely learned something new today.
A Friend Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I've never found an unused cursed clown suit, but I regularly take masks from dead cluwnes and they don't stick to your hands. They only hug to your face once you've put it on.

Oh, I thought it was like the obsidian crown where you can't remove them from your hands. I definitely learned something new today.
they do stick to your hands! I specifically remember pulling a cursed clown mask from an easter egg and being unable to get rid of the damn thing
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
A Friend Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:I've never found an unused cursed clown suit, but I regularly take masks from dead cluwnes and they don't stick to your hands. They only hug to your face once you've put it on.

they do stick to your hands! I specifically remember pulling a cursed clown mask from an easter egg and being unable to get rid of the damn thing

the egg ones do for some reason but you can still put them on people in that state, which is all that matters.