Complaint Admins' incredible priority list
Goon 3 and 4 have been infested with dozens of self-antags and griefers for a week, recurring figures you see constantly not RPing at all and griefing their hearts out, and despite numerous people admin helping them they come back and do the same thing over and over.

But you have the capacity to ban somebody who explodes the station 3 seconds before round end when nobody is onboard anymore except himself and people who voluntarily stayed behind, thereby hurting nobody and affecting the round in no way, shape or form.

I mean, really, all the regular players see that the RP servers have become a shitfest in the last week or so and yet out of a load of ahelps the only time admins appear is when somebody reports ERP (which is bad but somehow the griefers remain untouched in the meantime) or when they can abuse their power.

Incredible judgement.
Moved from General to Admin Feedback, because complaints belong in this subforum, not General.
While I'm uncertain whether this thread was made in good faith (it seems like a reaction to getting banned), I'm sure there are other players who also feel like rulebreakers aren't getting dealt with. So I'm writing this more for them than for you (especially since you later made another very similar (maybe updated version of this?) complaint, which other admins already responded and said similar things to).

I get the frustration; it's easy to notice the offenders who don't get banned (typically because they're new and/or it's their first infraction of the rules) and overlook the ones who do, as they, well, just disappear. The same phenomenon happens with warnings, as they're, well, private. However, this doesn't mean administrative action doesn't happen. To give you, the reader, some context; in the past week, we've applied over 90 individual bans and given out many, many more warnings.

Often I'll see players talking about griefers or shitty rounds in Discord, but won't see them ahelping. Sometimes it's because they think someone else has already reported it. Other times it's because they feel like it's not worth it or that they'll just be bothering us. This shouldn't stop you from ahelping! Multiple people ahelping the same situation is totally fine and can be very helpful, especially in cases where something requires immediate attention. Even if you feel like something isn't worth it, you should ahelp anyways. At "worst", you'll get "hey this seems like it could be resolved ingame" (which, by the way, is absolutely not an indictment of your judgement) and know for the future. And you'll never be bothering us if you're ahelping in good faith. (Please don't spam ten of the same ahelps in ten minutes though :sheltersweat: )

While you may not always receive a response (last year we received, on average, 140 ahelps per day!), and while that fresh-faced assistant who stabbed you thrice with a screwdriver may get off with an initial warning rather than a ban, please know that by ahelping, you are helping us establish patterns of behavior and identify repeat offenders, who, I promise, will be taken care of.