Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifted SwaggerWagon Banned by Walpvrgis
SwaggerWagon banned by walpvrgis

Thread Body Format: 

Who banned you?: walpvrgis
Byond Key: SwaggerWagon
Discord Username: I was actually looking around for the discord and couldn't find it frown
Date of Ban: 1/12/2022 early morning
Specified Reason for Ban: Drawing a penis on the boxing ring
Ban Length: Initially I was banned for drawing a dick on the boxing ring after being warned the other day for saying "bussy"
What led to the ban?: I violated rule 4 by displaying something sexual
Why am I appealing?: I wrongly interpreted the no sexual content rule as ' No ERP ' which I don't want to do anyways but didn't realize that included drawing 8=D on the ground. Throughout last night I more than anything just wanted to hop back on and learn how to do botany more so I made an alt account foolishly thinking they wouldn't protect against that. I was wrong and unknowingly banned for 5 more days for trying to evade the system. I wouldn't go through all this effort if I wasn't sorry, to which I am. I'm in a really hard place in my life right now and getting back into SS13 has helped me to escape from that. More than anything I just want to get back on and delve more into the jobs and roleplaying as I've gotten past the controls learning curve! I am sorry and getting banned was more than enough to ensure I won't draw more dicks around the station.
Which rule did you break?: 4 and made an evasion attempt ( can you really blame a dude for trying lol )
Evasion Attempts: Just one then I gave up when it didn't work. I don't have a VPN or anything I was just trying to be big brain but y'all thought of it first.

Also to clarify, I only wish to appeal the 5 days evasion ban. I wouldn't have done it if I knew that was the consequence and I've made to read over the rules. I understand what I did and I'm fine waiting out the rest of the initial 24 hour ban.
Heya, thanks for appealing. I assume you've learned your lesson re: ban evading; I appreciate the honesty regarding that. I've removed the ban extensions and you should be able to join the server when your original ban ends (in abouuuut 6 hours-ish). Lemme know if you run into issues with that though.

And yep, no more rule 4 breaks, thanks! Sleeping bee

(also, if you wish to join the Goonstation discord, there is a link to the server on our wiki's homepage HERE)!
walpvrgis Wrote:Heya, thanks for appealing. I assume you've learned your lesson re: ban evading; I appreciate the honesty regarding that. I've removed the ban extensions and you should be able to join the server when your original ban ends (in abouuuut 6 hours-ish). Lemme know if you run into issues with that though.

And yep, no more rule 4 breaks, thanks! Sleeping bee

(also, if you wish to join the Goonstation discord, there is a link to the server on our wiki's homepage HERE)!

Thank you for getting back to me so soon and being understanding!