Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Denied AlmostToxic banned by kirinith
Who banned you?: - kirinith
Byond Key: AlmostToxic
Discord Username: -MostlyHarmful#0199
Date of Ban: Nov/18/2021
Specified Reason for Ban: RP Rule 13 violations. Dude gets arrested, commits suicide, then respawns, and beelines to the two people he has a grudge on and silently murders them before committing suicide again.
Ban Length: Permaban(not permabanned on classic, just on RP I'm fairly certain)
What led to the ban?: I was traitor and was roleplaying being a clown with a car. I was generally terrible at driving so I went to get a license. Had talks with the heads about giving me a license after getting trained by the Hos if I remember correctly. Anyway- after I had gotten my license, the real clown, comes up to me multiple times to take my car after making me crash multiple times. Rode off and leaves it somewhere. I ask him for it, but he has an antagonist as his friend who electrocuted me with the clown watching. I killed the clown after i got cloned, was jailed, then suicided in jail. I was in such a pissy mood because of all this that I pettily joined as my other character who's name I completely forget. Murdered both the clown and the other dude- the arcfiend, toss the clown into the ocean and leave the server.
Why am I appealing?: I missed this server a ton, the roleplay one specifically. I was stressed with college shit which isn't an excuse but I brought this ban upon myself by getting too angry at the clown. I've been gangstomped by nonantags on classic and enjoyed the lag filled romps as staff assistant on net 1. Not sure if I should add onto this appeal or leave it as is. Sorry if the font is hard to read.
Which rule did you break?: Rp rule 13, metagrudge and remembering past life 
Evasion Attempts: - Nope and Nope. 
I'm not sure why you made it blue but it doesn't change the fact that the same appeal was denied less than three days ago.

DOUBLE DENIED

Please come back in at least a month and put more effort into it.
Thanks.
(01-11-2022, 11:21 PM)Ines Wrote: I'm not sure why you made it blue but it doesn't change the fact that the same appeal was denied less than three days ago.

DOUBLE DENIED

Please come back in at least a month and put more effort into it.
Thanks.

i literally have put an incredible effort into these, i have waited a month and a half from the original ban.