Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff.
(01-12-2022, 08:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 02:10 PM)DioChasek Wrote: If my mop could go in the mop bucket I would use the mop bucket, as it is most of the time it is easier to just go to a sink and wet your mop there instead of struggling to drag that clumsy thing around.

What I do is take the smaller handheld bucket. Carries a decent amount of water, can be carried in a bag, and will work with the mop.

Other bit of advice, the mop can hold 2 puddles of water at a time. If you mop, then dry with the mop, you retain any lost water. So really, it's never an issue as long as you're smart with your water usage.

Really though, I think the mop and trash cart oughta be combined. Most real janitor carts have that ability to hold a mop and bucket, signs, and have a trash bag.

[Image: 603574BLX.jpg?t=1634531495274]

Being able to lug around a cart that you could toss trash bags into, pull signs cleaner from, or dunk your mop into would go a long way in making it worthwhile to move around

This would be GREAT space bear

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff. - by TheStoneGol - 01-12-2022, 09:14 PM