Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff.
As a heavy janitor player, the utility belt is the biggest thing on the list of improvements I can get behind. Alternatively a cleaner grenade pouch would be a cheeky alternative and would improve my efficiency.
Other things, a quicker way to fill the floor buffer would be great like a click drag to sink or something because I have seen multiple newer janitors give up on the the thing after you realize the tank is empty.
If my mop could go in the mop bucket I would use the mop bucket, as it is most of the time it is easier to just go to a sink and wet your mop there instead of struggling to drag that clumsy thing around.
Cleaner bots need to clean under objects, and would also benefit from a guard function similar to secbots so that they don’t go chasing messes all around the station. If I leave it in medbay the trail of blood leaving the medical wing can lead it on quite the fantastic voyage.
I would also love a restricted space cleaner only chem station but thats kind of ehh to me since the sponge can do everything space cleaner can using just water

Messages In This Thread
RE: With the huge pops on Classic, Janitor could use a small buff. - by DioChasek - 01-11-2022, 02:10 PM