HOS app- tavish finnegan from Blue to Red
+1 Played with Tavish Finnegan in Sec a bit, I don't think we spoke to each-other much.

The Tavish I know is not akin to the one described by others in this thread--helpful, polite, nice--That's just not what I've seen from him.

The Tavish I'd observed in my time with him was an independent thinker, employed critical thinking, often questioning the authorities that be, discerning the truth from a myriad of stories presented to him--all rare qualities to be found within the ranks of Security Officers, and HoS' alike.

You might find him arguing in behalf of crew and prisoners to ensure their proper treatment, against Abusive Secoffs and members of Command.
Tavish displayed excellent leadership, communicating often on the radio, relaying orders to fellow secoffs, handling cases in spite of an HoS being present, trying his best to arrive where needed.

Moreover, His ability to talk down a situation is impressive to say the least. It's not as though He's just roleplaying--it comes naturally to him, it's who he is.
Tavish is not a violent person, he merely utilizes it as a means to an end. However when push comes to shove, Tavish often comes out on top.

I haven't observed Tavish too much. In what little I did see, it was nothing short of noteworthy.
The Tavish I knew did not appear to be Kind, polite, or nice; He was not lenient to the injustices he saw.
I have seen nothing to suggest Tavish would be incapable, incompetent, or malicious so as to disregard his petition to become an HoS.

+1. I believe Tavish shows great potential, and have seen nothing to dissuade a "Yes."

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOS app- tavish finnegan from Blue to Red - by Chayot - 01-15-2022, 06:59 PM