Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove the phaser in kondaru from beepsky office
This is uncool, why does this map have to have a phaser that is more easily accessible If you want a phaser you should either go to debris field or cargo or be way harder to get that just hacking a door open
A phaser does 20 damage and fires 8 shots
Not to mention I didnt see anything about this change in the changelog and its hidden under a bedsheet like some stealth pr making me think that the guy who done it thought like "I can have a phaser at the ready for my powergame needs if I hide it here big grinDD"

how it looks ingame

picture 1
Picture 2
That isn't Kondaru.
It's not Kondaru, it's Oshan

(01-08-2022, 03:47 AM)Kelpo Wrote: Not to mention I didnt see anything about this change in the changelog and its hidden under a bedsheet like some stealth pr making me think that the guy who done it thought like "I can have a phaser at the ready for my powergame needs if I hide it here big grinDD"

The phaser was there ever since Oshan was added to map rotation
As mentioned on discord, this is on Oshan and it predates open source entirely. This is almost certainly just a matter of standards for map design changing over time, and had to have been placed there by a developer because the patches subforum only had access to goon content up to 2016. Any "player made" changes to oshan back then consisted of you providing the relevant code for an item, and then requesting its placement in the map (such as adhara's photocopiers and filing cabinets).
I mean its just a phaser. What are you going to do with ONE phaser? Give someone light burns? Might as well stick them in the tanning booth.