Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifted Suede Falcon banned by flourish
Who banned you?: - flourish
Byond Key: - Suede Falcon
Discord Username: - Suede Falcon#1307
Date of Ban: - unknown, it has been a while since I've played on GoonStation
Specified Reason for Ban: -Reason: Says "kys cuck" like fifteen times, and then "cuck tard" like three times. Logged off before I could talk to them. Read the rules and make an appeal on the forums if you wanna play here, thanks
What led to the ban?: - I have zero recollection of this happening. I rarely play on GoonStation and I wouldn't  use that sort of language, or tell people to kill themselves. Could this ban have been applied by accident somehow?
Why am I appealing?: - See above.
Which rule did you break?: - As far as I can recall, none.
Evasion Attempts: - No
Ban lifted, let me know if you have issues connecting.
(01-07-2022, 11:07 PM)Flourish Wrote: Ban lifted, let me know if you have issues connecting.

I was able to connect the other day, but I tried to join again today and got the same ban message as before...
Sorry about that! Try again now.
(01-12-2022, 10:57 PM)Flourish Wrote: Sorry about that! Try again now.

It worked again for a day but now I'm banned again with a new message.

https://i.imgur.com/Mvb2q6h.png

I'm assuming this is another mistake since I don't see why "Suede Falcon" would be an issue. Should I make a new appeal thread for this since it's technically a new ban?