Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plasma tank assemblies (=old-style bombs)
Hello,

it appears that plasma tank assemblies, i.e. the predecessor of tank transfer valve bombs, broke at some point during the last couple of months. When I last made a batch of them back in July (I think), they worked as expected. Now, all that happens is a pitiful 1x1 hole in the floor regardless of the gas temperature or composition. Pure 2600°C plasma from the engine or extremely hot mixes from toxin research, no difference. The sole exception is 20°C plasma, a.k.a. the poor man's incendiary device. Unless something changed and I didn't notice, 500°C plasma used to be sufficient for a good bang, if my memory and r4407 serve me correctly.

Kind Regards
I haven't tried single-tank bombs in the last month or so, but for about the previous year the biggest possible bomb you could get with a single tank was a 3x3. And that was with blazing temperatures and intense pressure. Plasma tank bombs aren't supposed to be a substitute for tank transfer bombs, they each have their own seperate uses.
Yeah, but as I said, I also tried a variety of incredibly hot mixes from toxin research to no avail. Nothing prepared there or with the help of the engine changed the outcome, and I don't remember having any problems a couple of months ago. If you feel like double-checking to rule out incompetence on my part, it would be appreciated.