Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Lifted The Slizz's ban.
Who banned you?: - Captainbravo

Byond Key: - Sandpaperstrikesback

Discord Username: - Captain Sandpaper#9657

Date of Ban: - I want to say a month ago now? If not Im willing to wait longer for this discussion but im here now so might as well finish this

Specified Reason for Ban: The Slizz (Sandpaperstrikesback) [DEAD] HELP: Goonstation is full of cuck admins | I'm sure you won't mind never playing on a server with a bunch of cuck admins again, then.

Ban Length: - Permanent.

What led to the ban?: - I  Rp'd *takes a massive shit* while on a toilet. An admin started giving me a hard time about how it was gross, I got riled and started throwing a fit. I went on to call them a cuck, here we are.

Why am I appealing?: - For starters I have seen the error of my ways. I was really angry at first and let my temper get the best of me. Most other stations are full of griefers or people trying to ERP. Goon is the only decent station I've been on. Im willing to apologize and move on if thats alright.

Which rule did you break?: - #2 Listen to admins and probably something about not being a dick

Evasion Attempts: - Yea at first I was really angry and tried to create a new account and turn on a VPN, didn't work. (still don't know why strangely enough)
Bumperedoo
How long do these things usually take? Not in a rush by any means but I've seen brand new threads get replies in like 12 hours.
Can someone at least tell me if this is even being considered or if Im wasting effort by being here?
Since you did cop to pretty much everything, I'll lift this. Don't drag your bad attitude all the way to Discord after giving our staff a hard time in adminPMs in the future.
(01-11-2022, 09:29 AM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Since you did cop to pretty much everything, I'll lift this. Don't drag your bad attitude all the way to Discord after giving our staff a hard time in adminPMs in the future.

Hey much obliged, Ill keep a level head in the future