• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUBBLES
Usual Clown name: BUBBLES
BYOND username: Sodapop4067
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 1

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns? Be funny, run the most absurd gimmicks you can think of, pin people down and steal their stuff, force them to rob the bar naked, have them get blasted with the riot shotgun and fart on them.
 ? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
I organized a mutiny to murder the Captain after he made me his friend, but he hated me after I pressed the emergency button while he was ordering a pizza, so he screamed at me, took my mask and ID and threw me in the brig. A man came up to me and asked if I wanted to kill the captain, I said yes. I recruited more people, and we met at the bridge, he arrived with a toolbox full of phasers. We broke in while he was still in his quarters, we waited outside the door. He walked out humming, and that humming soon turned to screaming as we opened fire. He died shortly after, we took all of his stuff and I wrapped his body in wrapping paper, sec rushed in and I ran like hell. Sometime later I get stuck in Bridge with one of my accomplices for like 15 minutes, then a strange man walked up to us after he broke in, he introduced himself as a wrestler. He soon beat us to death, and as I lay there, mortally wounded, I hear him say, "Papa! I avenged you! Are you proud?!" He was the Captain's son.
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter) Fake ttv bombs, canister bombs and nuclear bombs, if that is not a thing already.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? Successfully take over the station as the boss of the BUBBLES crime family.
approved