Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifted agentohfourseven banned by walpvrgis

Who banned you?: - walpvrgis
Byond Key: - agentohfourseven
Discord Username: - Agort#0729
Date of Ban: - A month or two? not sure on the exact timing of it.
Specified Reason for Ban: - Yet again powergaming and rampaging as antagonist on RP despite being warned literally two days ago. Take a break from RP and go play on Classic, if you want to play in this manner.
Ban Length: - Permanent Ban from both RP servers
What led to the ban?: - Rolled traitor scientist, went to lavamoon and got the loot from it, used traitor pda to get macrobomb implant. went to middle of the map and gathered a crowd of people. biblefarted and detonated the macrobomb.
Why am I appealing?: - I really like the atmosphere of the RP server and would like to try again to properly roleplay and make my actions more enjoyable for all players.
Which rule did you break?: -
RP rule 2. I made the game no fun for the people i killed, i ended their round with little to no interaction previous to the killing.
RP rule 4. I powergamed by getting azone loot and using it to ruin other peoples round.
RP rule 10. While i was an antagonist, there was no RP for my character to justifiably kill anyone.
Evasion Attempts: - No

I fully understand why I was banned and why it was a dick move to do the things I did. I am writing this in the hope that my ban can be shortened from a permanent one to one with a definite duration. or even possibly even unbanned.

And to anyone whos game i ruined by selfishly rampaging, im sorry.
bump space bear
After some thought, I'm going to lift this, as you seem to understand the issue I took with your actions in your appeal. Given the amount of powergaming you do on classic, I don't want to see even a hint of that from you on the roleplay servers again, or it's a more permanent ban, ok?
(01-07-2022, 08:56 PM)walpvrgis Wrote: After some thought, I'm going to lift this, as you seem to understand the issue I took with your actions in your appeal. Given the amount of powergaming you do on classic, I don't want to see even a hint of that from you on the roleplay servers again, or it's a more permanent ban, ok?

understood
I just tried logging into Goon 3 and Goon 4 and I am still met with the same banned message.
Anything you can do to help?