Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing Windows
Okay, this is something that's been bothering me for a while so I might as well bring it up.
My maximum screen resolution is 1366x768. What this means for me is that the chemistry and drink mixing windows take up most of the screen. That's not the biggest issue though. The issue I really have is that these windows regularly move themselves. Any time I close them, they move themself up a bit more, and then I have to hit Alt, use the arrow keys to navigate to Move, and then drag it back down once a button such as Eject Container becomes inacccessible. This might just be a problem that only affects me, but I'd like to know why these windows always move up on their own upon being closed. Is it a bug, or just some BYOND nonsense, or what?
I have this same exact problem. The window just moves itself up for some reason. I think this started happening when chemmaster groups were added.
can confirm this is a really annoying bug. currently I just bump it back up every time it gets too low. that seems to temporarraly fix it. (I have the exact same problem, though they usually slide downwards).
Same problem. I always have to resize the window to make it pop back down just so I can close it or eject the beaker.
A solution might be to redo the window to be a bit more similar to the HoP computer in terms of layout and alphabetize the available chems
Purdie Wrote:A solution might be to redo the window to be a bit more similar to the HoP computer in terms of layout and alphabetize the available chems.
Actually, I think the chems are already alphabetized.
Why not just shrink the font?