Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shpilgi is jus clownin' around, how about you?
Usual Clown name: Shpilgi The CLown
BYOND username: ithebinman
Discord username (if you are on our discord): ithebinman
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: 3 Morty

Reason for application:
Honky just wants to be wonky, don't you get all spoinky, y'all better check me as I bop to this hoinky and drop the phattest yoinky sploinky y'all ever seen... boinky *drops mic*

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns? 

Never answer a question directly, always keep em guessing! Nothing says clown more then when someone asks you "Clown do you have a gun?!" you answer "Maybe!"

What was one of your favorite slippery moments?

I just finished some organic super lubricant and left only spill it and to slip and slide all the way across the hallway out the airlock! Spaaaace here I come!!

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments?

Once a clown asked me to make colorful reagent as the barkeep, this forced me to learn and understand the wide variety of chems (and clown chems) available and allowed me to make funny slip slides and honky tonics, Once I made the stuff, he left for a while until I left the bar and the entire station was multi-colored, it was a sight to behold and made me realise the true potential of clownin' around!.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter):

a chemical that gives people clown noses, so that even if they have no clown mask on, they can honk their nose and keep the clownin' going.

? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off? 

I always wanted to get everyone to eat fartonium so that the station is a farty mess! big stinky!

? Draw a picture! 

[Image: vqMGKcJ.png]   Thankies!  Sleeping bee
I didn't read the application, but I am +2ing this solely on the reason you used colored text.
COLOUR +3
approved