Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chefs should be able to do table surgery without being drunk.
-PRESUMABLY- they're chefs, as much as they can be on a space station - It'd be nice if they could toss people (and monkies) on tables and slice off their arms and such.

In case you're wondering why I'm asking for this - I tried table surgery today, took 50u ethanol, gave my surger-ee 50u ethanol and it still wouldn't trigger.
they have to be passed out for table surgery and you don't even have to drug them if you can get them to *faint long enough for it
That is correct. The 40 unit ethanol limit applies to self-surgery (while standing) or surgery on a bed, iirc.

If you want to harvest monkey parts, presumably you're going to kill the monkeys anyway? If they are not unconscious, they won't let you do surgery on them. I don't see why the chef should get special treatment here in regards to surgery on humans.

The requirements for improvised surgery could certainly be unified a bit in general, right now they are a bit arcane, with different requirements for tables and beds, like, why should that make a difference?
(12-27-2021, 08:53 AM)zjdtmkhzt Wrote: If you want to harvest monkey parts, presumably you're going to kill the monkeys anyway? If they are not unconscious, they won't let you do surgery on them. I don't see why the chef should get special treatment here in regards to surgery on humans.

I want to butcher people on tables tbh
You can do that though, assuming they are dead or unconscious?