• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big Honk Returns
Usual Clown name: Big Honk
BYOND username: Redtrogdor
Recommended by (if applicable): Myself
Goon servers you play: Heisenbee only

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
 Make friends with Security. It might sound a bit odd, but when a tider inevitably starts shoving and slipping and stripping you, it's always handy to have a security officer backing you up.

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
One time as Clown, I was arrested for lubing up the hallways (ironically I ran into the Head of Security right as I was turning a corner.) This HOS was a bit of a shitsec and threw me into the permabrig, which already contained 3 other people with several vending machines, a booze dispenser, and a ballpit floor. The 3 amigos declared that Brigistan was its own independent nation, and anywhere the ballpit touched was theirs. Due to some unknown, ungodly Admeme fuckery, the ballpit floor somehow evaporated several walls and expanded, eventually escaping the confines of the brig into Security. 
Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
Chameleon banana peel: what you THINK is the captain's spare ID is really a disguised banana peel. which will slip out of your fingers (unless you are Clumsy) and cause you to fall on your face like an idiot.
 ? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
This was a prank I devised before I really understood the mechanics of SS13 (i.e. my first month of playing.) I wanted to hotbox the entire station by lighting some rainbow weed on fire and then pumping the smoke into a canister, then hooking said canister up to the auxiliary gas hookups. Unfortunately, I didn't yet know that chemistry and atmospherics were not connected, and that I would have to hotbox the old-fashioned way to get anywhere.
 ? Draw a picture!

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█