Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SS13 Martian Server
I was in goonstation 3 messing with artifacts and i thought, "what if there was a server where all machines and crap were artifacts, and we were like martians or something..." and i think its a pretty good idea, there could be different gamemodes for species, like precursor, martian, robot or whatever, wizard, and eldritch. what i mean is that general manufacturers would look like artifacts and produce martian (or whatever species it is) related items, and perhaps there could be mini stations with npc humans that would walk around, play with objects, eat food- and thats not a farfetched idea, there is a human npc in the game that i spawned in on my private goonstation server and im not sure if it was actually used in-game at all but it was capable of all those things and calling in on the radio if it was being attacked, although nobody would come to aid. there could be staff assistant npcs that will run from you and security npcs that will come to aid staff assistants. the tools in mini stations would be like artifacts and would look like an odd mass that would have to be researched to figure out what it is, for example if you found vr goggles and didnt know what they were because it would be a undecipherable mass. you could then research the object and be able to use the vr goggles. martian security could have an armory of artifact weapons gon get shot watch out . its a pretty good idea and i dont think i will be able to make it but i would love to play a server like that, but i doubt a server like that will be created.
there was a mars attack mode but it was never finished same with the zombie mode
Zombie mode has been revived and is currently being worked on, primarily by ZeWaka if I’m remembering correctly