Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reframe spacemas cheer a little
A little idea for next year: The spacemas cheer thing is pretty neat but I really want to work crime into the name somewhere. Therefore I'm proposing we rename the bad half of spacemas to crimesmess. Either the current 0-49 spacemas cheer can be crimesmess yeer or we double the range from -100 to 100 internally, that way we don't have to rejig the numbers for things affecting cheer as much.

Spacemas is something seasonal and unique whereas crimes and messes are something every baddie understands, so surely they'll flock to it like moths!

The benefits of doing this is one (1) more decent holiday pun in the game and also hopefully putting it out there maybe my brain can stop bringing up variations of "crimesmas" so much.
is santa self-antagging so often that multiple HoSes have an execution count for him not enough for you people
Executing Santa as HoS should Force the HoS to wear the suit and slowly stable mutagen into Santa also
(12-25-2021, 04:03 PM)Cal Wrote: Executing Santa as HoS should Force the HoS to wear the suit and slowly stable mutagen into Santa also

wasnt this a tim allen movie
(12-25-2021, 05:00 PM)cyberTripping Wrote: wasnt this a tim allen movie

No more questions please
(12-25-2021, 05:00 PM)cyberTripping Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 04:03 PM)Cal Wrote: Executing Santa as HoS should Force the HoS to wear the suit and slowly stable mutagen into Santa also

wasnt this a tim allen movie

Yeah, its "Santa Clause", where he kills santa and puts on his coat and then slowly becomes santa
Anyone who kills a Santa becomes Santa until there is only one remaining. There can be only one. (CUE QUEEN SOUNDTRACK)
(12-25-2021, 11:07 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Anyone who kills a Santa becomes Santa until there is only one remaining. There can be only one. (CUE QUEEN SOUNDTRACK)

Here we are, born to be Santa
We're the SaintsĀ of the universe
Here we belong, fighting to survive
In a world with the darkest powers!!!
(12-25-2021, 03:36 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: is santa self-antagging so often that multiple HoSes have an execution count for him not enough for you people

Santa's loyalty is to spacemas, not the station
I kinda want to see something like the cheer system for gang rounds. Like a GTA wanted star level. Too much crime and Sec starts getting reinforcements
A GTA like system does sound neat. It should probably only be seen by gang members and should have 2 values. One for the gang as a whole which increases at a slower rate and the second which targets the individual crimer so they have to think about what they do or NT will make sure their butt is in jail.
(12-26-2021, 05:54 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I kinda want to see something like the cheer system for gang rounds. Like a GTA wanted star level. Too much crime and Sec starts getting reinforcements

Take a look at TG Families mode, they have an interesting system (or at least used to, haven't checked the latest revision).
GTA style system for improving the gang game mode sounds promising. It's not a stealth mode, it's like blob. Giving it an automated centcomm message would be fine. "CORPORATE MEMO: Property values aboard the station are plummeting. Staff are urged to report any suspicious or ganglike activity to their superiors."

Probably deserves its own thread.