Information 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[QoL] [Input Wanted]
About the PR
Title. Goon1/2 are unchanged.

Why's this needed?
Macrobombs do not lend themselves well to RP for a few reasons:

- You are forgoing any kind of gimmick you could use your TC on
- You are encouraging yourself to die (not inherently bad on its own) with as many people near you as possible
- You're pretty much guaranteeing anyone whose within a few tiles of you to get round removed (provided no clone data)

While you can do the same with 12 microbombs, it makes it much harder to do on a split-second decision, since you have to manually buy and inject 12 micros into yourself, versus one click to buy and one to inject.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Zonespace
(+)Macrobombs can no longer be bought on the RP servers.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
a thousand times yes speedmerge this
I fully support this change but I do think macrobombs could be toned down in other places aswell. Spies can get multiple macros if they get lucky and surplus crates will very commonly give you a macro and like 2 low value items which restricts gimmicks and unique interactions. I feel like both of these instances could have the macros replaced with a box of 3-5 microbombs (so a 3-5 TC cost which would balance things out better). If people are fine with the surplus change it should probably be extended to all servers.
(12-23-2021, 09:06 PM)github_bot Wrote: While you can do the same with 12 microbombs, it makes it much harder to do on a split-second decision, since you have to manually buy and inject 12 micros into yourself, versus one click to buy and one to inject.

Is finding time to inject 12 times that much of a differentiating factor? Seems like the problem is essentially the same for microbombs.
it's less the amount of time it takes and more the psychological impact. buying one thing that costs all your money and buying the same cheap thing 12 times require markedly different thought processes, and hopefully that extra little bit of tedium can sway some would-be biblefart bombers to consider more engaging gimmicks instead, at the very least
(12-24-2021, 01:56 AM)Danger Noodle Wrote: I fully support this change but I do think macrobombs could be toned down in other places aswell. Spies can get multiple macros if they get lucky and surplus crates will very  commonly  give you a macro and like 2 low value items which restricts gimmicks and unique interactions. I feel like both of these instances could have the macros replaced with a box of 3-5 microbombs (so a 3-5 TC cost which would balance things out better). If people are fine with the surplus change it should probably be extended to all servers.

I like the PR overall, but I agree that I could see macros go from spy bounties too, and I wouldn't cry. That's actually the most common way I've been encountering them, surplus crates or spies!
Wouldn't know how to implement this though, but worth thinking about?

Regardless, I'd like to see this merged and then we can come back to whatever else has macros later.