Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I AM GOING TO BE THE CLOWN.
Star 
Usual Clown name: Discount Entertainment
BYOND username: Meggal Bozale
Recommended by (if applicable): MYSELF because I am very cool and bored
Goon servers you play: Goon main (Pretty much exclusively because everyone else smells bad no takebacks)

Clowning Experience:
Answer one or more of the following:
 ? What advice would you give to other Clowns?
Plan ahead! A good clown gimmick usually doesn't pop into your head on the spot. If you get any bright ideas for funny things to do, write them down for later! it's not particularly interesting to just slip everyone on banana peels every round. But if you do get a sudden burst of inspiration mid-round, never be afraid to change it up!

? What was one of your favorite Clown moments? (Either playing as a Clown or interacting with one)
So I spawned as a traitor clown on Donut 3, and I realized that the chameleon bombs were dirt cheap. I bought a good amount (6+ or so) and started turning them into banana peels. I went around showing people my cool fake peels that don't slip you, and when they picked them up, they exploded violently! Later on in the shift, I went to the hop line and threw an armed chameleon bomb disguised as a flash into the crowd. Then, after the boom, I armed a syndicate pipebomb just outside! Somehow, sec didn't arrest me. Station: Pranked.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions:
 ? Suggest a new clowning tool or gadget (i.e. bike horn, canned laughter)
Cream pie launcher, launches cream pies at your enemies for you! Can load with 3 cream pies at a time.

? What's a prank or gimmick that you've always wanted to pull off?
CLOWN OPS! Not *real* nukies, but a bunch of clown nukies with funny guns that shoot cream pies and such. The RPG would shoot the clown commander, perfect for bullying command and security! They arm a poorly drawn nuke in QM or wherever that has a REAL countdown timer on it, and when it hits 0, the entire room floods with space lube! Or something similar, it's not really ironed out because I obviously couldn't pull this off myself how I want it without being an admin or such. WOULD be really funny though

? Draw a picture!

<!> SHITTY MS PAINT DRAWING IMBOUND OH MY GOD TAKE COVER <!>
[Image: u6ERFFe.png]
"Donuts" - By Me!

I mean, just LOOK at this application and tell me you'd -1 it. I know you won't, the image embedded in this post is memetic and bends you to my will. I WILL BE THE CLOWN.
your name is funny

+1
+10000000000000000000
stole secs donuts too based
I tricked them into posting their app in the discord please permaclown them. +1
Approved