Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26, 2021) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord unban request - Pixelbyte
My IRC/Discord Username: Pixelbyte

Date and time of the ban: Today around 3:30

Who banned me: I can't remember his exact name but it started with a "g"

Message given in the kick, if present: I don't know exactly why. I told the story about my game ban and I guess he decided that was enough.

Summary of events leading up to the ban: Okay so it's a bit of a long one but I posted the story of how I got game banned and I was asking how I post to the forum. I got banned before I was given the information so I made alternate accounts to join and ask how to post to the forum.

Why I should be unbanned: Honestly I don't think I really should. It was really immature of me to do that but I just wanted to play the game again and know how to post to the forum. To why I got banned in the first place. I'm not entirely sure but it wasn't justified for me to make alternate accounts to get around that. However I will say that I really couldn't find any information on how to post to the forum online so at the time I thought making an alt account for the discord was the best way to go about it. I am really truly sorry. It's been really shit the past few days and it's super out of character for me to do something like that. I got too obsessed.
You don't appear to understand why asking someone to "put a titty in [your] mouth" was unacceptable. You argued it was not sexual harassment.

Then when you were tossed out for that LOVELY bit of debate, you made alt-accounts to continue whining about your fucking ban, making me sit there and snipe you out of the discord.

All of this was over a 24 hour ban from the game itself. You just had to say to yourself "OK, I won't do that again!" and wait a day.

Unbanning you would mean subjecting the community at large to more of your shitty behavior.

NO.
(12-14-2021, 01:26 PM)Grifflez Wrote: You don't appear to understand why asking someone to "put a titty in [your] mouth" was unacceptable. You argued it was not sexual harassment.

Then when you were tossed out for that LOVELY bit of debate, you made alt-accounts to continue whining about your fucking ban, making me sit there and snipe you out of the discord.

All of this was over a 24 hour ban from the game itself. You just had to say to yourself "OK, I won't do that again!" and wait a day.

Unbanning you would mean subjecting the community at large to more of your shitty behavior.

NO.

No problem dude. I get it. It's probably best if I take a break from the game anyways. I'll post another ban appeal in a month like you guys instructed. Sorry for the trouble and have a great holiday.

- Pixelbyte