Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Lizards should be able to eat raw meat without food poisoning.
(12-14-2021, 02:38 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Question is do we mess with additional species digestive systems or only lizard and cow? Can roaches start eating ???? and the other really bad food? What about aquatics do we go real life analogs or their rpg equivalent illithids? Could also consider adding dietary traits like celiac disease, vegan, and strict carnivore.

Of course the other thing to bring up is there enough benefit to justify what could turn into a huge headache of coding and redesign of species traits. I like it personally but I also am a humble non coder.

I think it would makes sense for roaches to be completely immune to food poisoning. Maybe other effects that cause vomiting too.

I don't think it would be too hard to code. The hardest part will probably be adding the new flags to food to indicate which cause problems for different mutant races. There is just a lot of food types to parse through. Actually implementing the reaction I expect to be pretty easy. Especially if it is just turning off effects or adding effects implemented elsewhere like food poisoning or the pug's chocolate poisoning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lizards should be able to eat raw meat without food poisoning. - by Splints - 12-14-2021, 03:47 PM