Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two-handed items should be harder to disarm
This might already be the case now that I think about it, but in case it's not I'm making the suggestion.  You have to knock it out of both hands, after all.

Also, more weapons than just the fire axe should be toggleable between one-handed and two-handed.
(12-09-2021, 07:43 AM)Mouse Wrote: Also, more weapons than just the fire axe should be toggleable between one-handed and two-handed.

I do like this mechanic
(12-09-2021, 10:53 AM)Cal Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 07:43 AM)Mouse Wrote: Also, more weapons than just the fire axe should be toggleable between one-handed and two-handed.

I do like this mechanic

I'd like that for chairs. Two handed for a weapon, one handed for a shield.
I think you should be able to carry multiple steel chairs under each arm you just can't use them unless its one in each hand.
Yes to both, two handing weapons should be a thing, and disarming should be more difficult when done. I'd specifically like it for two handed weapons, because currently you can remove ammo from pistols and such because you can hold it in one hand and click it with another, thus removing the ammo. Not so with shotguns or others, because it takes both hands.

Also two handed baseball bat is pretty much what you'd think, but its one handed in game.