Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Tracking Implant - Remove Teleportation Target
(12-11-2021, 07:18 AM)Jakson Wrote: Tracking implants are fine as they are, and they’re typically used for antags who want to be released by security. If you have a tracking implant in you, and you’re planning to do crime, get it removed, it’s not too hard.

And if security is going to debrain you just for removing a tracking implant, they probably already wanted you dead before they put the implant in you, which wouldn’t make sense.

Not sure if you're understanding what my issue is with them. Using tracking implants on antags who've not yet been arrested and are KoS is a cheap way to kill them with very little interaction. Most antags will not be able to take the implant out before sec (and anyone else who wants to join in) start teleporting onto them, unless the sec team is very unrobust and disorderly, that is if the antag even notices the tiny line of text saying they've been implanted to begin with, which is one of the biggest issues I have with it.

A stun baton is 2 hits, has a very visible model, has sound, a daze effect on your character and a status effect on the hud - the implant has none of these things, in addition to being able to be fired from an implant gun. Yet, both have an incredibly powerful effect, doesn't seem right to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tracking Implant - Remove Teleportation Target - by Nidabutt - 12-11-2021, 10:26 AM