ILoveMyBonk HoS Application (Happy Kaos / Baiken Yamamoto)
(12-14-2021, 05:06 PM)Merlin1230 Wrote: This is gonna be a -1 from me. You are way too arrest happy, in a round I just had you said during a hostage situation where I was calming everyone down "More detaining" "Less talking", and in a round a while ago  you kept saying on the radio to arrest the chaplain I was talking to. On RP, arrest should be the LAST thing you do. Talking is your most important tool as sec, you can solve a LOT of situations on RP with just your words. I'd like to see your mindset change from arresting to talking and interacting with criminals.

With the "less talking, more detaining" bit, I was trying to play up a cut to the chase sort of style. I didn't mean to actually engage in that situation and only did so because Teeth freaked out when Beepsky came along. I don't remember the thing with the chaplain, I didn't even think we had a chaplain. If I recall correctly, he only person I said to arrest that round was Louise because they stole all of the lollipops. I did arrest another jailbird that round, but I released them when I realized they were. Either way, that simple-minded style is my playstyle. I don't like baddies having the trigger on any innocents and I don't like to risk anyone getting away. I suppose even with how much I stated in my app that I've tried stopping my Classic ways, I just haven't gotten to that point yet, and to be completely honest, I don't know if I will. I want to learn from my mistakes and become a better player so I could be HoS one day, but I don't want to compromise how I like to play sec to get to that point. To be honest, I think I should invest more time into Classic again, because that's likely where my playstyle will fit in best. Until then however, I'll try to practice conversations with suspects on RP and even on Classic when it matters. I'm sorry I let you down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ILoveMyBonk HoS Application (Happy Kaos / Baiken Yamamoto) - by ILoveMyBonk - 12-14-2021, 05:36 PM