HOS (mostly for the NTSO tho) application
Music 
Usual character name: Tavish Finnegan
BYOND username: Lucky cobra
Discord username (if you are on our discord): N/A
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: goon 1 (heisenbee)

Reason for application: i always wanted to try the HOS and NTSO job since i love playing as sec

Security experience (300 word minimum): man where do i start, as a sec officer i always try to keep a balance betwen fair and control since i like to be fair with players and if i can spare an antag i will try to do it but if i see that an antag has no intentions of being a good guy then i will do what hos orders wich is either borg the antag or kill em since most antags can be stopped if you take their stuff (or put a muzzle in vamps case) is usually the spare choice and a mostly good end for the antag (unless they kill themselves wich kinda happens sometimes) i also like the be in good terms with the team and crew but i will not let them bully sec assistants or other staff, i always try to follow HOS orders if we have one, i also try to make my sec pals not to be to mean to the wanted lads example: beating a lad a bit to much or giving him more time than needed, being sec is fun but is a hard job since is like you have a KICK ME sign on the back but that doesnt mean that all the crew will always be mean a lot of times the crew has helped me in fact by giving back my taser gun or by taking me to medbay and those moments are great and feel kinda special, being sec has grant me great fun and great times and i cant tell ya how much i like to play sec, great job with mostly great people but at the same time everyone in the station is great on their own, playing as other jobs has also give me the view from the staff on sec and how it feels to be around them and how fun is to prank them, because to be fair it is funny at times but in my heart i will alwasy be a sec officer since i feel like thats the job i most enjoy and feel good doing it

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? BEWARE OF THE BANANAS hehe ok for real this time, try to talk first and if the wanted lad runs then shoot, ask him about why he is wanted and check the records, dont run with your tools out unless you want them stolen and always keep an eye open since your head seems like a tasty treat to antags (also use the RecordTrak Scanner since it helps a lot)

• What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
  • every time we figth with nukies because damm that shit is fun
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
  • i think is fine as it is but a tutorial like the blob one but that teach ya how to play sec will be great for new players that want to try sec officer

• Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. ALONE: PAIN and trying to get the sec assistants more armor and stuff but is almost impossible to keep peace if there is only one sec offcer left
  • WITH TEAM: try to talk in the radio for clues on antags or wanted lads, making sure the team is fine and alive and try to have a good time with them

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
  • Loyalty:
  • loyalty to the beret i give
  • loyalty to NT i need
  • loyalty to the crew i wish
  • and loyalty to SS13 since that is what is our heart

that was my really bad attemp at a poem since i suck at writing them but hey is something atleas it's okay, he'll be up again before you know it
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? i actually managed to do a really cool gimmick in a round a wiz maked me a geese since i got to sec to tell them that it was me and that the wiz maked me that, they trusted me and gave me the sec radio headset a helmet and off to duty i go as a geese and man it was fun to see staff petting me and going around as a sec geese
  • Draw a picture!
  • wish i could make a photoshop but i cant since i dont have it on this pc  space bear

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): 2 first one was for my ckey but it was just a problem with a sript and the second one was because i hit a torpedo with a bike horn making it blow up as a non-antag

no idea why is targeted a music but ok? also forgot to add this: SCAN YOURSELVES FOR GODS SAKE
best advice in the shop
IGNORE THIS!!!! my dumbass brain forgot that you can only aply if ya have 3 months playing on goon
Honestly id +1, everytime ive played with you as sec you've been very on top of things and ive frequently used your actions as a blueprint for my own, cant wait for you to apply when you have three months!
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 17 of March. For now, we encourage you to keep playing security roles, and to show that you are a positive presence in your security team!