Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[HELP] Lost music
Exclamation 
Hello guys, I know this is gonna be hard as hell, but I haven't loss the hope, in server 1 [Round #120625 /02/12/21, 12:13] there was some admin playing music custom music and I tried to find what song it was ,my name was Scott and I had French speech impediment so it was hard as hell to communicate, the radio host at the time, Jimmy helped, but we couldn't find it, if the admin present or someone could tell me I will be forever grateful

[ABOUT THE SONG]
It was a slow song with a guitar playing in the back, the vocalist was young, it reminded me of The Smiths (if it can help).

Thanks in advance
There were a few songs by these guys played that round:

(12-02-2021, 06:00 PM)virvatuli Wrote: There were a few songs by these guys played that round:

Yes it was this song/band, thanks a lot friend
I love when the Badmins play music but I feel like they so often play absolute bangers but don't always say what it is that like whenever they play a song the game should autobroadcast at least the file name, so we can try and track it down.

Seriously, you lot have some amazing musical tastes.
(12-02-2021, 06:00 PM)virvatuli Wrote: There were a few songs by these guys played that round:

The first few chord riffs of this song are eerily familiar. Maybe some mac demarco or beach fossils song? Couldn't find it.
Ok song played on the shuttle I wanna say early in the morning on either rp 3 or 4 either sunday or monday april 3-4. IT was quite a memorable round landed on the space tropical islands that admemes used at round end what was the song.It was some jpop or anime ost and tis driving me crazy not knowing what it is. It is keeping me awake at night. Please show mercy.
(04-06-2022, 10:03 PM)DioChasek Wrote: Ok song played on the shuttle I wanna say early in the morning on either rp 3 or 4 either sunday or monday april 3-4. IT was quite a memorable round landed on the space tropical islands that admemes used at round end what was the song.It was some jpop or anime ost and tis driving me crazy not knowing what it is. It is keeping me awake at night. Please show mercy.

Probably this tune from Walp's lovely musical taste 
Yep thats the one. It bops.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBovvL03dKQ
For Walps consideration.