Nut - Head of Security Application
Aye guys thanks for the criticism and all- I’ll try to adjust my attitude a bit more and try to improve on these things. Generally, I’m always trying to look to improve and there’s quite a lot of other attributes that go into my ingame behavior, but I’ll do what I can to try to make these things better.

(12-12-2021, 07:50 PM)Cal Wrote: Maybe a month ago when I was your HoS, you arrested me while I was AFK using the Secmate PC, portabrigged me, took my lawbringer and made a smug comment about it - "Another one for the wall."

This lasted about -15- minutes. You did this because I was roleplay-rude with an antagonist. All of this while ignoring my looc comments for you to stop. Since then I've gotten anxious whenever I've seen you on my team.

As for this, this was a fair while ago. I got back from a long hiatus and I wasn’t in the best state at the time, I get your grievances but I believe I’ve moved past that point, and the thing was- LOOC back then was pretty dull, as in, not all too visible. I never really saw or responded to your LOOC’s because I never saw them, and from my perspective- you’d just shot a monkey person for some minor roleplay grievances, but I do realize now that was kind of messed up for me to do.

Messages In This Thread
Nut - Head of Security Application - by Nut - 12-01-2021, 04:43 PM
RE: Nut - Head of Security Application - by Cal - 12-12-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: Nut - Head of Security Application - by Nut - 12-13-2021, 01:24 PM