Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[CLOSED PR] Regular lube slides instead of throwing
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR

https://user-images.githubusercontent.co...1ddba5.mp4

Currently regular lube throws you and the organic superlubricant also throws you but deals brute damage to you on top of that.
This PR proposes a change that makes regular space lube slide you in the direction you are moving and removing the brute damage from the organic superlubricant. The invisible lube contained in the Slip-n-Sign janitor traitor item retains its damage.

Why's this needed?
Honestly I just thought that way to make people slide like this could be lead to more interesting interactions than the current lube. Also regular space lube and organic superlubricant are currently too similar, this would make a neat distinction between them imo. But also I'm genuinely not certain if this is a good change or not so please let me know what you think.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)pali
(*)Space lube now gently slides people instead of straight up throwing them. Organic superlubricant now no longer deals additional damage on top of the one dealt by the lube-slip-throw.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS

Messages In This Thread
[CLOSED PR] Regular lube slides instead of throwing - by github_bot - 11-29-2021, 04:36 AM