Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Make the genetic booth show who added the mutations
this is mostly on the rp server where self antags and antags are annoying to deal with if they have one of the mutations, they can be dealt with sure but
how do you limit their criming potential? lock stuff in the gene booth and crime was prevented you killed the source and there wont be any offspring
I never saw an polymorph in booth improve the flow of the round, so the assitant turned himself into another person, the ai will need to read the id to know which one killed the bartender,
The chaplain used biomas to run out of the brig for first degree murder, now I have to run to a med vendor get mutadone if they keep doing it and find them again THEN put them in the brig, go to the booth and lock polymorph so chucklenuts doesnt get it again, go to medical director if we have one and tell them to instruct genetics not to give that shit in the world, if there is no director I will have to talk to genetics myself then figure out which of them is the chucklenuts in question then deal with it there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make the genetic booth show who added the mutations - by Kelpo - 11-26-2021, 04:11 AM