Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifted Ban Appeal by Elamehs
Who banned you?: Unknown
Byond Key: Elamehs
Discord Username: D.vastator#0936
Date of Ban: July 26 2021
Specified reason for Ban: " ERping"
Ban length: Permanent
What lead to the Ban: I was a guard when someone suddenly kept on harassing me and I tried to run away. I got too much into role playing as a scared shitless character that eventually I started yelling rape. Didnt even know what Erp is at the time.
Why am I appealing?:  I was first banned for goofing around the first day I played this game when I sent a bomb to medbay. I was banned for having an offensive username. It was my first week of playing SS13 and did not read the server rules. I also did not find a way and forgot to change my username.
Which rule did you break: Bigotry and sexual content
Evasion Attempts: I tried making another account to play in other stations as I did not know how to change my BYOND username in the first acc

I also have video proof for the events but unsure if I cant post it because of my slow internet speed
Actually, the specified reason for your ban was:
reason: Failure to change your ckey after a previous warning ban, also asking people to 'ERP meee'. Git out., duration: Permanent

Why were you told to change your ckey? Because I'm not a vampire and I can read backwards. 'Shemale' spelled backwards is not accepted as a ckey here.

To "change" your ckey, you just make a new account and appeal this ban with that one.
(11-25-2021, 05:38 AM)Grifflez Wrote: Actually, the specified reason for your ban was:
reason: Failure to change your ckey after a previous warning ban, also asking people to 'ERP meee'. Git out., duration: Permanent

Why were you told to change your ckey? Because I'm not a vampire and I can read backwards. 'Shemale' spelled backwards is not accepted as a ckey here.

To "change" your ckey, you just make a new account and appeal this ban with that one.

Thanks for the reply. Pretty sure I didn't say "ERP meeee" lol. 

Should I use my 2nd account? and post this ban appeal again with that name on? I dont want to double post.
Just post the name of your new ckey and I'll lift the ban, then you'd just play on our servers (or others too, whatever) with that ckey, since your current one is against our rules.
Account ckey is UglyAssJack
In the future, wait for me to get back to you and say the ban is lifted so I don't have to delete 5 difference instances of your new ckey being denied for ban evasion.

(OR JUST DON'T GET BANNED AGAIN, YA'KNOW.)

Ban lifted.
Thanks man