Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifted MichaelRibbons/DonutPower15 banned by grifflez
Who banned you?: grifflez
Byond Key: DonutPower15
Discord Username: donut#8091
Date of Ban: No clue it was a long time ago, maybe like 8 months ago.
Specified Reason for Ban:  
Reason: Bein' a shit for several rounds. Accused security of arresting and beating him because he was black. When told not to do this and ahelp any actual racist actions, asked what racism was. Getttt out.
Ban Length: Permanent ban
What led to the ban?: If my memory serves me correctly, I was playing a construction worker and I was building some walls in the wrong places and then got arrested for it. I think that's when I accused them of doing it because I was black
Why am I appealing?: Because what I said was wrong but I don't think it should warrant a permanent ban. I'm not sure why I said it at the time but it was pretty dumb and I wouldn't do it again.
Which rule did you break?: Rules Number 2 and 12
Evasion Attempts: No but I have 2 accounts, don't use virtual machines or VPN's.
You didn't try to join goon while on your second account did you?
(11-25-2021, 05:44 AM)Grifflez Wrote: You didn't try to join goon while on your second account did you?

I think I went on there once to view the details of my ban cause I didn’t think to log out.
I'll need to clear this ban from that account too, since it would be read as a ban evasion attempt. Tell me the name and I'll lift your ban, assuming you've learned your lesson and won't do this stupid "Is it because I'm black?" shit again.
(11-26-2021, 07:15 AM)Grifflez Wrote: I'll need to clear this ban from that account too, since it would be read as a ban evasion attempt. Tell me the name and I'll lift your ban, assuming you've learned your lesson and won't do this stupid "Is it because I'm black?" shit again.

Yeah I won’t do anything like that again, the Byond Key of the other account is SolidSnakeDavid
Ban lifted.
(11-26-2021, 12:33 PM)Grifflez Wrote: Ban lifted.

Thank you

(11-26-2021, 12:33 PM)Grifflez Wrote: Ban lifted.

I just tried logging in, it says I’m still banned.
Try now.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T BAN EVADE, ACCIDENTALLY OR OTHERWISE. IT MAKES UNBANNING PEOPLE HARDER.

byond happened byond happened byond happened byond happened byond happened