Attention: All existing users will need to reset their password before being able to log in. Click here to reset. For more information on why, click here. (September 26) x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lifted terminators703 banned by walpvrgis on Nov/22/21
Who banned me: walpvrigs
Beyond Key: terminators703
Date of ban: Nov/22/21
Ban reason: As a non-antagonist, tricked the HoS into drinking unstable mutagen, leading to their death. Then tried to pin it on the bartender. You weren't online to talk about this, read the rules and then appeal on our forums to have this lifted.
Ban length: permanent
Rule Broken: greifing
Evasion attempts: none
What Led to the ban: I was playing clown and decided to prank the HOS, by giving them mutagen. I went to the bartender, and asked for mutagen which he gave to me even after I told him I was going to use it for a prank. He then asked if I wanted stable or unstable, I at the time had not known the difference between the two since I myself am a new player, so I thought unstable would provide better results. I was not aware it was lethal at the time and if I had known or was told by the bartender I would not have continued. I then proceeded with my plan giving the HOS the drink which they drank on their own accord. Know that, I did not force them to drink the substance, I just told them it was green apple juice. We then proceeded with he round as normal I was soon arrested and interrogated which I then blamed the incident on the bartender for giving me the drink, as I as unaware of its lethality. I was then set free and not charged with any crime, only to later be arrested again this time I went willingly with the Sec officer, even though they tried to baton me for no reason. We went through the same exact process again, and yet again I explained it was the bartenders fault for giving me the drink even though he knew what I was going to do with it. One of the sec officers during the interrogation when asked to swap out with another called my lawyer a cunt threw something at the other officer and ran off. This is when I knew the officers where OOC mad at me. Still though, I wasn't charged with anything and let go. The Lawyer asked me and the detective if we wanted to get drinks in the bar so, we did. I was the last in the bar when the bartender pulled me aside to speak in private, he asked me what I did with the mutagen and I told him. The bartender then pulled out a shotgun shooting me about eight times, and I somehow lived through this thanks to a Sec officer pulling me to medical. The officer asked me what I did to provoke the bartender which I replied with I did nothing to him he just pulled out a shotgun and tried to murder me. I'm not sure what happened to the bartender after nothing of note happened for the rest of the round.
Why I am appealing: First I'd like to state I am aware of the thirty day grace period between ban and appeal, but I believe this long of a ban for a new player with no prior offenses is unjust, and since I had not gotten the chance to speak to an admin prior: I am posting my appeal now. I'd like to state I am quite sorry my ignorance of game mechanics had caused me to kill the HOS, I hand no idea unstable mutagen was that dangerous prior as I am; quite new to the game. I just wanted to have a bit of fun and play a minor prank, not get anyone mad or upset. I would also like to apologize directly to the sec members I affected directly that round, and if you are reading this it was all my bad. Now, I'll state my case as to why I should be unbanned. I feel that a permanent ban from all servers is quite a severe punishment reserved for only the most heinous of actions, was what I did wrong? Yes indeed it was wrong, but a permanent ban due to ignorance of mechanics seems too far, I did not troll, say slurs, or cuss anyone out, and at no point did I ever break character through ought the entire round. the reason I disconnected from the sever after the round was not because I tried to doge a ban, it was because I was tired it was 5am at the time; where I live. I love this game, I really do that is why I've spent so much time writing this appeal, and I hope you can see that, please all I ask for is a second chance and I'll prove that what happened that round is not something I ever plan on doing again. Thank you for reading this appeal despite it being before the end of the grace period and at the very least I'm glad I got to state why I did what I did.
Thanks for appealing. This ban was only in place so that we could talk about what rule you broke since you went offline before we could discuss it; and to confirm that you will be on better behaviour from here on out.

Quote:Evasion attempts: none
What is your connection to the account "creamspinach"?

You seem to understand what rule you broke, so I am fine with unbanning you once you clarify that.
walpvrgis Wrote:Thanks for appealing. This ban was only in place so that we could talk about what rule you broke since you went offline before we could discuss it; and to confirm that you will be on better behaviour from here on out.

Quote:Evasion attempts: none
What is your connection to the account "creamspinach"?

You seem to understand what rule you broke, so I am fine with unbanning you once you clarify that.

Sorry that is my brothers account he is visiting from college for thanksgiving and wanted to see if he could play since I was banned we saw that he couldn't play from my computer, and he proceeded to log off.
Ok, going to lift this now. Please stick to the one account from now on.