Ezra Callison, HoS Application
Usual character name: Ezra Callison
BYOND username: Comradeinput
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Input #2743
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 1 Heinsenbee

Reason for application: space bear queen greater domestic space-bee I want to Save the station with the power of my blue afro. Give me the gun and leadership and I wont always let you down! For having played for a little more than a year now I want to be an edition to the HoS's as someone who can deliver swift and fast justice and always around every corner. Running in maintenance and relying on my team to Keep the crew safe. I would align my playstyle similar to Bruce Or JC and I have the teaching points that can help New security officers. How to navigate SecMate, baton usage, Alert system, Sec disks, and many more! I want to see a collaboration of working in Duo's patrolling the station and making sure No body goes unturned until we catch the culprit!

Security experience (300 word minimum): I've had a whole rush for being on security team and worked under the leadership of many different HoS's. I understand the responsibilities of being a security officer and not to abuse it over my fellow spacemen. Its our job to ensure peace and order. I've picked up security in the recent months once more but even then when I do roll Captain I do help Security whenever they need help cause sometimes they can get overrun and I know how to deal with all types of antagonists. Other than the robust side of it I also know how to properly Bring someone in and go through the whole brigging process. Many officers still forget to set a timer or leave the crimer with their utility belt on! Their contraband will be taken and locked away and they can go back out on their merry way after they served their time. Ofcourse I also understand that this is a game! People play to have fun and there are exceptions when it comes with capturing people wayyy to early. If I caught a ling in under a short amount of time I'll just space them and give them a second chance. Its about having fun and handing out cans of whoop ass while being an experienced officer than to me makes up an HoS, a person who knows what to do under different circumstances. I always keep on top of cloning my officers and even had the honor of demoting people when they have abused their power to an excess. I also have taught people! So as a teacher im a good one at that!
I've Proven to be on the frontlines and thinking of combatic strategies to undermine antagonists! When it comes to nukies or blobs people generally forget that the RCD exists and can open new paths to take on those damned syndicates! Im fair and equally treat my spacemen a fancy greater domestic space-bee and hopefully with my abundance of map knowledge and weaponry I can continue to prove to be an assistance to the Security force and lift us upwards. The Blue Afro of pride is always ready to kick ass and chew gum.

Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players?
1) The Advice I would give to other security officers is to never be afraid to head into combat, an antagonist can be dangerous but we wield a very powerful weapon , THE STUN BATON! Having access to stuns doesn't automatically make us unstoppable beings but we also have something most antagonists don't have and that is teamwork. Keep in contact over comms and check up on PDA alerts. Many security officers who silent and don't respond to either a beepsky arrest or whenever their fellow officer dies. Its important to advise sec officers that

What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)
2) My Favorite security moments can range in a multitude of ways, either filling the brig with piss or taking down antagonist its all the same fun! I enjoy the chaotic mess Goon 1 is and fully want to take it head on. I've had this one shift where no security officers responded to my "help ling stung " and in that shift I managed to take down all 4 lings on my own with the simple use of the baton and PDA. It was very annoying but super fun. Carrying swift justice to ensure the station stays safe!

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players?
3) The game improvements that would benefit security players would be mandatory security assistant shifts and actually being taught by other security officer or the HoS himself. We don't want to create an environment of ShitSec that overuse their powers and antagonize the crew. They need to be taught what punishments fit the crime and how to properly run like a team as a well oiled machine! I would also like to have a duos. The starbells have proved it to be efficient and One sec officer paired with a sec ass i believe can boost morale and efficiency.

Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.
4) I like to work in a team and get security gathered up to make sure we take down an antag, for example someone like the starbells are an amazing duo who follow orders and know how to deal with antagonists! With a full sec team i want to be quick and be apart of the team where everyone talks over the comms for any suspicious characters. When I'm the only security officer I work Quick cause security is needed all over the station and I have to set the criminals timer and brig them making sure they learnt their lesson. When it comes to higher profile antagonists that are going on a killing spree its only suitable that they get borged, crushered or cremated. Solves the issue and we can continue to move forward.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13.
5) A Haiku to my Beloved Nitrous Oxide!
Make them go to sleep, Breathe it all in and Dream free, No one will save them

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run?
6) Cat Maid officers, Hopefully with the help of security we can transform all the security officers into cats and supply them with maid outfits. Imagine the fear we will strike into the antagonist and self antaggers when a squad of robust Cats maids rush at you with OwO speak, "Shwould Wee brwigg hiem!?",,,Me: "Noyah Wee shall exe-cute owo!"

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): Over a year ago i started a plasma fire as a non antagonist.
+1, one of the very few non HoS officers on main that I know will make being security way more enjoyable. he listens to his radio and backup calls, and i know im never going in alone to an antag fight if hes alive.
I may be bias but I think this man deserves the loud boots and the gun. I have been playing for 3 years and this man is one player that has always stood out. He has a strong presence, good attitude, and is fair to antags as a sec off. I rarely see him power game if at all, is robust, and capable of keeping a calm head in a chaotic situation. I respect the hell out of this man and have developed RP lore with him. Major +1 for him
+1.

While there are things I'd yet like to see from Ezra, I'm certain he's capable and ready to undertake leadership of Security.

As many can attest to the fact, Ezra has long been someone "Fun" For the crew, bringing them laughter and smiles.
I have yet to ever see him abuse positions of power, or fellow crewmembers.
He has always acted in restraint, his intention only to make the round more interesting or fun for everyone.

With each failed application, his qualities as a player and member of the community have only grown.
He has taken criticism, advice, along with failure, and has only used it to build himself up better than before.
in the face of failure and doubt, Ezra persists on.

As a member of Security, Ezra's proficiency has grown since his last application.
Beyond just being a welcoming face, he has proven himself capable of combatting, and capturing, antagonists and criminals alike.
He has also made a concerted effort toward seeking out and teaching new players in Security.

I would only remind you to visit the brig more often.
Ensure prisoners are being treated fairly, intervene in their behalf.
Pay attention to the plight of Crew unable to defend themselves.

I recommend Ezra for Head of Security.
+1

Seems to know what they are doing as an officer and actually care about having a positive influence on the round. I can rely on them in a game and know they can back me up. They also are active with the radio and communicate.

I agree with those who say they make sec fun, I always enjoy playing sec with them. Seen them around for a while and whenever they play sec they seem to be dedicated to ensuring everyone has a fun round to the best of their ability.

I highly recommend them, just a great member of the team.
+1 Ezra smelly. Not sure if the HOS beret would work with a blue fro though.
Good officer, responsive on comms and generally knows when to give antags lighter sentences and stripping of contraband instead of outright death if they seem inexperienced.
absolutely stinks +1
Reliable, robust, and iconic +1
+1,
Ezra is a fair, fun, and joyful personality on the team, who you can rely upon when you need them.
Smelly, robust, big afro. What else do you need? +1

(In seriousness they absolutely would fit the job, they are plenty experienced and know what to do/expect.)
i like the lad he is fun to play with and seems responsible enough to be HOS +1 for my part
Surprised they don't have it already, solid player with good head on shoulders for fun in my opinion.
Good dude, he's cool and I've known him in a sec for a while.

I wanna see him get robusted as HoS +1
+1

Yes I think you would be a good HoS.