Mentor Application - Waffleloffle (Jory Clements)
+1, good player and informative folk at the same time, damn good role player and a good friend. They are ready for the purple badge of honor.
Easy +1. Helpful, kind, always around. They’re enjoyable to be around and very patient as well.
Yes definitely a +1, always good to have around, helps make shifts more enjoyable. I would trust them to not use any info from Mhelps to their advantage.
waffle is funny and good and helpful.
Rarely they are Evil Jory Clements too.
+1
Great roleplayer, always friendly and helpful. Their presence always has a positive impact on the people around them, both ingame and on discord. Defs a +1!
very sweet and helpful, good mentor material +1
Nice player, very helpful and kind to other players in discord too! +1
Its a relief to join 30 minutes in the round as hos and see that at least Jory is on the team. Its a player i know will be responsive and think about the crew and the antags fun. I trust them a lot on making the round even nicer as a HoS and managing to help the security team to not fall apart (good luck you will need it). Def +1 from me.
Good guy, good spriter, knows their shit, +1
See, I didn't actually know you had a menor app up. Or I'd have been in here long ago, saying what others have said. Friendly, knows their stuff, great roleplayer, and I've seen you teaching a few times now.

I look forward to you adding some stinky purple fur.
I don't feel like i've ever really RPd with Jory specifically, but i've never had a bad experience with them etiher. That and i've seen them be helpfull to other people.
+1 from me!! waffle is a kind and helpful person, very friendly on discord, i think they would be a good mentor!