HoS Application - Ashie
Usual character name: Cloe Fraiser
BYOND username: TheAshie
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Ashie
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 4: Sylvester

Reason for application: To provide a backbone for Security Teams, big and small. To play a bigger part in the Security force. And to make a GOOD name for Security, instead of making everyone feel Sec is the "Bad Guy"

Security experience (300 word minimum): I've played many, many rounds of Security. Assistant, Officer, Detective. I tend to play the kind to catch the right person, though other officers often go for the "tougher" route, and just throw whoever their superior says to into the Brig. As HoS, I want to change that. I want to ensure people feel safe calling on security. To ensure the right person is punished accordingly, and fairly. I've pinned several antagonists correctly, though I'm not the most "robust", and some manage to get away. I enjoy playing Security, patrolling, ensuring everyone feels safe and secure aboard the station. RP is where I feel most at home playing Sec. The rounds are often easier, quieter, except for the more "Violent" Antagonists who go loud. Security needs to be there for the crew in those moments, and I enjoy being the one to deliver justice and ensure safety. As HoS, I could assist my Team in doing the same, teaching them the ropes, keeping them from getting discouraged by the name calling, the abuse, and any feelings of discouragement. There's been a few HoS that have done that for me, and I want to do the same in turn. Give back what I've received. Teach the newest players what I've learned, and there is much I've learned. I've learned how to use forensics, I've learned how to detain criminals, I've learned Space Law! Most importantly, I've learned how to work as a Team. I want to make Security a Team to be proud of, from the Crew, to the Heads, to Security itself. I will make Security TRULY NanoTrasen's finest. I want to be the Head that Security needs, the one it wants, the one those hardworking men and women in Red deserve. Security isn't my first choice, but when it is my Choice, I want it to be a good one.

Answer two or more of the following:
What advice would you give to other sec players? NEVER go it alone. If you have other officers on your team, and you feel you're close to the finale of your big case, bring your team members. Backup can make all the difference.
What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? A proper notepad for keeping notes, or some way to keep notes and share them without having to carry around a clipboard everywhere, or making new sec players learn the PDA.
Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer: Playing with a team, I prefer to take backup, play it cautious. Playing alone, I tend to be much more cautious, compile my case with concrete evidence, and propose non-confrontational solutions where possible.

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? The Inspector! Ensuring the station's departments are up to snuff, ensuring there are no health hazards. Ticketing, or even fining departments that do not stand up to Inspection.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None, thankfully!
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days, which would be 17 of March. For now, we encourage you to keep playing security roles, and to show that you are a positive presence in your security team!