Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Janitor Hook
I propose that the janitor get an item that takes up the belt slot for a hook that can only hook either the mop bucket or the trash cart, and only one at a time. This way, people can no longer bump those items out of the way an force them to pick it back up.

By this same token, I think the janitor should be susceptible to being dragged around by their mop bucket or trash cart if someone tries to steal it.
I support anything that makes the janitor's job (of slipping people and farting on them) easier.
as long as the janitor cant unhook, or it takes like 30 seconds or so, im okay with this. possibly when it starts to get pulled, he gets stunned or something? I dunno. don't really know what to think of this suggestion really.
I think it'd be fun as hell if this was a thing and people could pull the bucket to pull you around as you struggle to get the hook off.

I would totally love this if it's possible.
Klayboxx Wrote:I think it'd be fun as hell if this was a thing and people could pull the bucket to pull you around as you struggle to get the hook off.

I would totally love this if it's possible.

Wet floors giving you trouble? Slap a bar code on that bucket and send the janitor straight to disposals! Hook up jerks to crates and watch 'em fly!
I like this as a straight up improvement, it doesn't beet yo stun the janitor or have a top-down or some other shit.
An easy alternative could be where the mop bucket could just become non-solid so you walk over it
It doesn't need to*

Great phone autocorrect here,
The janitor should get a trash cart where he could place the bucket it on. The trashcart cannot be pushed, but only pulled?